The final day of this week was intense, it involved tying togehter all of the mock ups, Visual concepts, details etc, and getting them all ready and prepared to send off to the print shop in time for Tuesday!
Our design team really put together some clean minimal but visually pleasing mock ups for two of our concepts. This left one mock up to get designed today to be finished by end of play on this day. I split this days jobs up for our team, and it worked very well. I decided that both Tayo and Ruben sat next to each other and so to Myself and Adriya. This was to allow both designers to communicate, and collaborate on the final mock up. This was good as it got completed in good time and to a high quality. Whilst they both were doing this, Myself and Adriya worked on researching into how we would be allocating our £20k budget to each idea. This was tough at first coming up with methods of promotion. I tapped into my Business Knowledge from when I studied it at A-Level, establishing both above the line and below the line types of advertising.
Below is the rough collumn system I created to visualise clearly what we would be doing for each idea
Adriya and I came up with three different strategies for each concept, we felt this would be something exclusive for our client to see next Tuesday. I even called SouthLondonNews office to ask for a quote on some of their spread spaces.
It was getting on in the day, and it was time for myself to combine the visual concepts I designed, the titles, one liners and the promotion plan blurbs onto an a2 spread ready to be sent to the print shop. Below you can see the final design I put togehter stating each concept clearly and professionally.